top click joe
the first marketing agency in the world
to use AI for your benefit!
to give you much more for less
check out our
Microsoft Ads: A Key Component of the Ultimate 16 Marketing Package
Microsoft Ads Management
Navigating the digital advertising realm requires a keen eye for opportunities beyond the most trodden paths. This is where Microsoft Ads, an often underappreciated gem, comes into play. Proudly presented by Top Click Joe as a crucial element of the Ultimate 16 Marketing Package, Microsoft Ads offers a unique avenue to reach audiences on the Bing search engine and its partner networks.
The Benefits of Microsoft Ads Are Manifold
Fewer advertisers vie for the same keywords on Bing compared to other platforms, potentially leading to lower costs per click.
Reach a demographic that’s distinct from other search engines. Bing users are often in higher income brackets and have shown different purchasing behaviors.
Microsoft Ads provides advanced targeting and scheduling options, allowing for precise ad delivery.
INTEGRATED LINKEDIN TARGETING
Exclusive to Microsoft Ads, this feature lets advertisers target users based on company, job function, and industry, offering unparalleled B2B marketing opportunities.
Many advertisers find that the Bing audience, while smaller, is highly engaged, leading to a favorable return on investment.
Launching Microsoft Ads
Onboarding & Initial Consultation
- Discovery Session: Delve into your business goals, target audience, and previous ad campaigns.
- Ads Account Setup: Assist with Microsoft Advertising account setup or secure permissions for an existing account.
Market Analysis & Research
- Conduct a thorough assessment of the advertising landscape in your niche on Bing and its partner networks.
- Identify potential opportunities and challenges specific to Microsoft’s platform.
Keyword Research & Selection
- Harness advanced tools to pinpoint high-ROI keywords tailored to Bing’s user base.
- Strategically categorize keywords for optimal campaign and ad group structuring.
Campaign Strategy Development
- Craft a campaign blueprint, outlining objectives, expected outcomes, and budget.
- Decide on ad formats (e.g., Expanded Text Ads, Responsive Search Ads) best suited for your goals.
Ad Creative & Copy Crafting
- Design impactful ad visuals and compelling copy that resonate with the Microsoft audience.
- Ensure alignment with your brand’s voice and messaging.
Landing Page Recommendations & Integration
- Examine current landing pages for coherence with ad messages.
- Suggest optimizations or create new, conversion-centric landing pages as needed.
Ad Group and Campaign Configuration
- Set up structured ad groups based on targeted keywords and demographics.
- Determine budget allocations, targeting preferences, and ad scheduling for maximum impact.
Tracking & Analytics Implementation
- Integrate UET (Universal Event Tracking) tags to monitor user behaviors and conversions.
- Set up goals within Microsoft Advertising to track campaign milestones.
Review & Feedback Loop
- Share the campaign setup with you for feedback, ensuring alignment with your expectations.
- Implement any adjustments or refinements based on your insights.
- Once approved, your Microsoft Ads campaign is set to go live.
- Monitor initial performance closely, making quick adjustments as necessary to ensure optimal results.
9% in the search market
Although it may seem like a single-digit number, having 9% of the search market is significant. This translates to millions of searches every day. It’s essential to understand that the digital landscape is vast and even a percentage point can represent a massive number of potential customers. When considering advertising strategies, this 9% can open doors to a segment of the market that’s less saturated than others, offering unique opportunities for businesses to stand out and make an impact.
Older People Use Bing Compared to Google
Bing’s user demographic has a unique feature: a significant proportion of its users are older in age compared to those on Google. This is crucial for businesses to note for several reasons:
1 DIFFERENT SPENDING HABITS
Older individuals often have different financial behaviors, with many being in a more stable phase of their life regarding earnings and savings. This can translate to higher purchasing power and different priorities when shopping.
2 TAILORED CONTENT
Knowing that a platform has a higher concentration of older users can inform the content strategy, allowing businesses to create ads and landing pages that resonate more effectively with this demographic.
3 LESS COMPETITION
Since many businesses chase younger demographics on platforms popular with younger age groups, Bing presents a less competitive space to target an older, yet equally valuable, audience.
4 BRAND LOYALTY
Older individuals tend to exhibit stronger brand loyalty. If they resonate with your brand after discovering it on Bing, they’re more likely to stick around for the long haul.